Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Swanlunds.....Logan & Parker





Aren't these two so stinkin' cute? They did so well at our shoot and we had never met before! I am always amazed at how well some children do when they meet a stranger with a big camera around her neck and then in their face! I love sweet Lauren's precious smile and Mr. Ryan's gorgeous eyes. These two love each other so much.....remind them of that mom when they are fighting one day as teenagers!

To view their slide show, please click here!

Enjoy!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....