Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Scott Family





I love when I meet new people out of nowhere! My family and Susan's family happen to be having Mexican at the same restaurant one evening. We get to talking and Susan invites me to a MOPS meeting at her church. I begin to attend and love it and in getting to know one another, we decide it is time for a photo shoot. So, one cold morning I meet Susan and her precious family at their home. Now, Colin was ready for his shoot but William was not 100% sure. That is until Dad found a beetle on the ground (deceased of course) and proceeded to place him on my shoulder while we were photographing the boys. To both of the boys' delight, this strange girl who had walked into their home now had a dead bug on her! Revenge was sweet!

Take a moment to view this sweet family's slide show by clicking here.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Great photos! The entire family is so photogenic, especially Susan :)

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....