Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweet Miss Kynlee





Look how big my sweet girl Kynlee is! She is growing up so quickly and is so pretty! Her big brown eyes just suck you in when you look at her. She is super sweet! She wasn't too excited about having her photos made but once we were outside she was a new woman! She had her 'babies' with her and she did so well! I always love photographing her because she is just so cute and such a sweet little girl!
Don't they all look adorable in their snowflake pj's!
Love it!

Take a moment to view Kynlee's slide show, here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....